Lake City Auto Accidents Attorney
You have been in a car accident. Now what?
Accidents happen…on U.S. Highway 90, on I-75 and I-10, and on the many city streets and rural roads that crisscross North Central Florida. The car accidents law firm in Lake City of Robinson, Kennon & Kendron, P.A. asks: Do you know what to do if you or a family member is involved in a car accident? Before you even leave your driveway, there are a few things you should make sure you have readily available:
- A cell phone or some other mobile communications device
- A camera, if your cell phone does not have one
- Paper and pen or pencil
- Your driver’s license, vehicle registration and insurance I.D. Card
- Information on any medical conditions, medications and pharmaceutical allergies for you and your family members, as well as the name and contact information for your physician(s)
In case of injury, get immediate medical help. If possible, take pictures of the accident scene and get the names, driver’s license and insurance information from the driver of all vehicles involved. Present your driver’s license, registration and insurance card to the police.
To further protect your rights: It may be in your best interest to keep the phone number of an experienced Lake City trial lawyer on hand. The personal injury attorneys and staff at Robinson, Kennon & Kendron, P.A. want you to be prepared, and to know that, if you have been injured in a car accident, your call to 844.210.0025 will be answered. A lawyer will be ready to make sure that your rights are protected.
What your attorney will do for you
Your Lake City personal injury attorney is your advocate who negotiates with the insurance company to ensure that you receive full and fair compensation for:
- Current and estimated future medical expenses, including surgery, physician and hospital fees, lab fees, prescription drugs, physical therapy, psychiatric care, psychological counseling, X-rays/MRIs, dentistry/oral surgery, prostheses, nursing care, nursing home/long-term care facilities, transportation costs and other necessary medical needs
- Loss of income and loss of earning capacity
- Cost of property damage repair or replacement
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
While car accidents are the leading cause of motor vehicle-related injury, semis are a major factor in the most serious injuries. “Big-rig” accidents come with their own set of issues and are often more legally complex. The Lake City truck accidents attorneys at Robinson, Kennon & Kendron, P.A. have helped people throughout North Central Florida, including visitors to the area, who have suffered injuries as the result of a truck crash.