Kris B. Robinson Shareholder
Kris grew up around the practice of law and was inspired to become an attorney after watching his father in trial. After graduating from the University of North Florida, he attended Florida State University School of Law.
After working as an associate in another firm, Kris, along with his current partners, wanted to start a new firm and formed Robinson, Kennon & Kendron in 2005. Their idea was to build a firm on a solid foundation of hard work, integrity and a desire to aggressively represent their clients.
Kris is a trial lawyer and represents clients in all areas of civil litigation, including: Personal Injury; Auto Accidents; Business Litigation; Consumer Rights; Fraud; Defamation and Slander; Bank Fraud; Foreclosure Fraud; Environmental Litigation; Real Property and Contract Disputes. In addition, he also assists clients with the formation and protection of their businesses, along with the protection of family assets.
As a trial lawyer Kris has both represented and sued some of the largest corporations in the country in a wide variety of cases from “class action” to small claims court. This has given him a unique perspective and wealth of experience to draw upon.
Kris is a member of the Third Judicial Circuit Bar Association and its former Treasurer, Secretary and President. He is a former Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar Board of Governors representative; past chairman of the Florida Bar’s Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee; and present member of the Third Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee.
Kris also believes in giving back to the community and served as Board Counsel for CARC – Advocates for Citizens with Disabilities, Inc., from 2003 to 2012.
If you have been involved in a serious accident, been the victim of fraud, defamation or have an issue regarding a contract, your business or personal assets, please give Kris a call and schedule an appointment today.
Education and Practice Experience:
- University of North Florida; Jacksonville, Florida; Bachelor of Arts, 1997
- Florida State University College of Law; Tallahassee, Florida; Juris Doctorate, 1999
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida Bar 2000 – Present
Professional and Civic Activities:
- Third Circuit Representative for Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division; 2002-2009
- Third Circuit Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee – Past Chair; 2005-2006
- Internet Advertising Rule Committee – Member
- Third Circuit Bar Association – Past President
- Third Circuit Bar Association – Past Vice-President
- Third Circuit Bar Association – Past Secretary/Treasurer