John J. Kendron Shareholder
John J. Kendron was born in Evanston, Illinois and raised in Lakeland, Florida. He graduated from Lakeland High School, then Florida State University where he acquired his Undergraduate Degree and his Law Degree. Mr. Kendron’s practice focuses on estate planning, probate, trust and guardianship administrations. Mr. Kendron also practices in the area of “elder law” and assists our community’s seniors with issues regarding estate planning and long term care planning.
Mr. Kendron has been active in support of his community by serving as the Teen Court Judge for Columbia County and on the Board of Directors of Columbia County Senior Services, Inc. In addition, Mr. Kendron has dedicated pro bono representation to firm clients and clients of Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc., having estate planning, probate and real estate needs. Mr. Kendron has been recognized by the Florida Bar for his pro bono service when he was presented the Florida Bar’s President’s Pro Bono Service Award for 2005 and 2008.
Education and Practice Experience:
- Florida State University; Tallahassee, Florida; Bachelor of Arts with Honors awarded December 1996.
- Florida State University, College of Law; Tallahassee, Florida; Juris Doctorate with Honors awarded May 2000.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida Bar 2000 – Present
- Columbia County Bar 2000 – Present
Professional and Civic Activities:
- Florida Bar, Statewide Judicial Nominating Procedures Committee; 2012 – Present
- Florida Bar, Third Circuit Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee – Past Chair; 2005 to 2011
- Florida Bar, Third Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission – Past Chair; 2006 to Present
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section – Member; 2000 to Present
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section – Executive Council; 2007 – 2011
- Florida Bar, Third Circuit Grievance Committee – Past Chair; 2006 to 2009
- Columbia County Teen Court Judge – 2001 to 2003
- Columbia County Senior Services – Board of Directors; 2000 to 2006